Ranking
Original Post
Jets - Still Got Game?
I Think?
Attached Files
#Jets_Keeping Carm.rpl (99.1 KB, 60 views)
#Jets - New Style.rpl (143.7 KB, 59 views)
Last edited by Jets; Sep 29, 2011 at 07:58 PM.
They were alright, I think you are a bit rusty and should work on flow and destruction.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Keeping Carm:
Hitting yourself with uke's head seemed a little useless. The pose needs to stay put for me to "like" it. The violence leaves a lot to be desired. Not one of your best. 9/10

New Style:

Lacks form. Hitting the ground didn't seem to do anything to help your replay. Detruction was good, but you need more power in them. Pose was low quality, but very original. 9.2/10
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
They were alright, I think you are a bit rusty and should work on flow and destruction.

Yeah I See Were Your Getting At. I Should Get Back In To The Tb Habbit But Its Just Not In Me.

Originally Posted by jvnsfunny View Post
Keeping Carm:
Hitting yourself with uke's head seemed a little useless. The pose needs to stay put for me to "like" it. The violence leaves a lot to be desired. Not one of your best. 9/10

New Style:

Lacks form. Hitting the ground didn't seem to do anything to help your replay. Detruction was good, but you need more power in them. Pose was low quality, but very original. 9.2/10

Thanks For For The Constructive Criticism. I Apreciate It :]

Originally Posted by EviLock View Post
You're a bit rusty.
Needs bit more flow and more DMs. Now it's all jerky and some Dms don't look so good.

Just Wasnt Into A High Dm Mood :/ But Im Always Willing ToTry Harder Next Time.
Lol my comment got deleted.
Any ways I'll say it again, Its good to see you're back bro.
FSkoot: I can see that your a bit rusty but still very nice realistic moves. 9/10
The spinn was very fluid.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud