Toribash
Original Post
Name: Radcliffex
Belt: Black Belt
Gmt: +8:00
Why do you want to join & how can you help the Clan ::::: because I want to help You Guyz achieve your goals and this is my Second Clan My First Died and im hoping Im not gonna let this one die .... Ill do What You Guys want Me To do Win Or Lose Never Give up ...
Name: zGh05T
Belt: Brown belt
Gmt: +1
Why do you want to join: im looking for an active clan that does not have alot of members
How can you help the clan? : i can make clan textures and such
Name: WorldEater,
Belt: 2 nd dan,
Gmt: +1,
Why you want to join: beacuse here is nice clan,
How can you help the clan: i can making simple textures and i'm fighting very good,
Replays:
Attached Files
running.rpl (554.3 KB, 5 views)
love.rpl (60.7 KB, 5 views)
lol.rpl (22.0 KB, 5 views)
Name: Anoniorox
Belt: Brown
Gmt: -6
Why do you want to join: Because I have 2 New good friends I have made In TKZ MAD and Jewww , Jeww suggested me to join and MAD tested me to see if I was worthy to join , I faced MAD and Jewww in 3 Mods such as Wushu , Aikido , and Twinswords and won all of them with no losses.
How can you help the clan?: I can help the clan by donating the money I earn from Tourneys to the clan and sharing my moves with my clan members.
Originally Posted by antoniorox View Post
Why do you want to join: Because I have 2 New good friends I have made In TKZ MAD and Jewww , Jeww suggested me to join and MAD tested me to see if I was worthy to join , I faced MAD and Jewww in 3 Mods such as Wushu , Aikido , and Twinswords and won all of them with no losses.
How can you help the clan?: I can help the clan by donating the money I earn from Tourneys to the clan and sharing my moves with my clan members.

Yup, sure bet us in those mods. He's good.
Trained To Kill.
Originally Posted by antoniorox View Post

Ah Ok i will ask Madt2k and if i find that you are good in game i will look futher in your app
Very Nice