Toribash
Re: Spinning Ownage!
Try to keep any posts abovethe 1 sentance limit people. Dont post unless you have SOMETHING to say.
Not just one word, not just one sentance. Make your posts more meaningfull, otherwise its just spam, and spam is not tollerated here. Youve been warned.
<( O )>
Originally Posted by Cevius
Try to keep any posts abovethe 1 sentance limit people. Dont post unless you have SOMETHING to say.
Not just one word, not just one sentance. Make your posts more meaningfull, otherwise its just spam, and spam is not tollerated here. Youve been warned.

Cmon Cevius, you're putting one rule in their face, but you completely obliterated another one. Post on topic... coulda have said something about the replay, yanno. :P

j/k, love teh Ceevs

But seriously, nice replay Krin. I'm lovin the whole fluid movement of everything. It was very objective; break this, that this. Done. No random filler arm flailing crap. Good job! +karma!
wtf? r u doing a self conversation with two sides? i mean why are u saying ur gonna give urself karma?
Originally Posted by kwah
wtf? r u doing a self conversation with two sides? i mean why are u saying ur gonna give urself karma?

I do not deign that worth of a response. The reason is obvious!