Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX] white solider guy

completely made by gimp.

i tried to experiment on trying to make a head from a black background and adding plates to make shapes.

c&c and rate pls.
hey.
Looks cartoon-ish, like borderlands. No shading, colors don't match, gotta love the eye color tho. Overall a pretty good head. 8/10
I love everything about this head, mapping is pretty and the line-work is impressive and I actually like the fact that its not shaded. Its simple but not too simple which is perfect for toribash. I don't know what you mean when you say "colors don't match" pretty much all colors do match IMO you just have to find a way to make it work.

Hope to see more from you in the future :3
im infact selling this head but i cant even think of a price for it.
thanks for nice comments :3 the helmet was the hardest thing to do since i cant think of everything for the blank spaces.

and terrorbash, nice way to ask.
hey.
Looks more of a special force soldier or a fighter pilot to me , I like the eye color but its like a soldier camouflauge for the desert cause some parts weren't really white
8/10
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

That is damn nice lol. I love it. You should add a little shading to it. You don't need to go into detail with the shading because that would ruin the cartoon aspects imo but just add a 1 tone shadow to the parts that need it. It would improve it a lot. 9/10.
can you give me ideas on whre to add the shades? i cant really think of a part to put it on cause its already looking natural to me :3
hey.