Toribash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z76KAfXScM
*Facepalm*
Just to remind about the music and sync.
Cause basicly you had absolutely no sync and fucked up effects that are not needed in the video.
Failtacular. You made my day though.
Thanks a lot for that. 4/10 for trying.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z76KAfXScM
*Facepalm*
Just to remind about the music and sync.
Cause basicly you had absolutely no sync and fucked up effects that are not needed in the video.
Failtacular. You made my day though.
Thanks a lot for that. 4/10 for trying.

There was some sync, Aadame has good replays...
M I N I V A N
It's like u want only wanted show ur effects,
like lexx said there is no sync, effect used don't have their places where they are
replays was good but very slow,Music is weird... and it wasn't very creative tough
overall 3/10
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
2/10

Seriously. There is no sync. Let's break it down.
The first part (A) that gets repeated starts at 0:12. Your next replay starts at 0:14. Not synced.
Part B starts at 0:23. You did change to a different replay there. Sync...kinda.
Part C starts at 0:45. You tried to sync with damage I guess, but it's part of a replay that had been slowly playing, so the damage did not seem significant. Not synced.
0:52, that transition happens when the vocals get played backward. However, we've heard this before, so it's not a significant point and it shouldn't be synced to.
1:07, synced damage with bass. It works, but since nothing else is synced, it doesn't feel like it's in place. Imagine a rap song with gunshot sounds sampled into it. If you don't show something for the first 3 times it's heard, but do it for the fourth, it makes people think: so what about the other 3?

At multiple times, the damage is done off screen.
0:16, 0:28, 0:57-1:01

This remix is ultra repetitive. It should have been easy to identify when a part loops and transition views/replays/dismemberment at the points, but you didn't do it consistently. Instead, you transition at points OTHER than those repetition points, which disrupts any sync that you attempted.