Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
The Waste Of Talent...
Well this is actualy just a discussion about The Gernes of music.Basicly I want to make a statment(note:I am not that good in english so please excuse my errors)about how:Rave,RnB and rap(LMFAO,Eminem,Chris Brown,justing bieber,rhihana) requir abselutely NO talent at all(Their songs anyway).Think about it.The computer automaticly adds the sounds and then,dare I say the "False" vocalist adds a few words.In metal(not death or black),Alternative and rock Bands(Slipknot,Nirvana,Korn(Back in the day) and 30stm) use instruments witch requir talent and practice.

In other words the Extremely "crap" bands get famous for shit yet those who actualy practice and try hard stay n the dark.Basicly I want to hear if you agree or dissagree with me.

NOTE:I am not tryin to prevoke you,I am just curious.
Wait..
are you saying that Slipknot, Nirvana and Korn Have no talent at all?
Well i agree with the Justin beiber and chris brown shit
Originally Posted by genshin View Post
Wait..
are you saying that Slipknot, Nirvana and Korn Have no talent at all?
Well i agree with the Justin beiber and chris brown shit

NO you idiot :/.Thats the best bands i know...
Pretty sure eminem shouldnt be part of that listing since he was around since like 2004.
Before they could really make them computer sounding.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by UltraViolent View Post
NO you idiot :/.Thats the best bands i know...

Then you have no taste in music.

Slipknot sounds like shit, and since when is hitting a keg with a baseball bat a talent? Slipknot is generally liked by people who are first getting into metal and those who haven't heard anything else. Same goes for linkin park/korn. Clowny is the most talented member of slipknot. Nirvana? Good? Not since Kurt Cobaine offed himself.

Same goes for the rap/r&b/biebershit "artists" you mentioned.

Rap offers a different spectrum in music. Go try to dance to "Raining blood" by slayer or "Symphony of destruction" by megadeth and tell me how that goes for you.

Its why I love bands like RATM, who offer a nice mix.

You are terribly judgemental, and have not listened to enough music to be able to truly judge good from bad.

If you tell yourself "man this genre sucks" before listening to some of the truly great songs that make the genre, you are bound to listen with bias, looking for a reason to not like it.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Pretty sure eminem shouldnt be part of that listing since he was around since like 2000.
Before they could really make them computer sounding.

Ye i guess.However you agree that its kinda unfair because the computer does almost everything yet some random dude screams his head off?Hyde I was the biggest rave/RnB/PoP fan you can find.Im not bias :/.
Last edited by UltraViolent; Oct 7, 2011 at 10:20 PM.
You obviously haven't heard any decent artists from that genre then. You don't sound like it. Also, since when is screaming a talent and not a form of mental retardation?
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
You obviously haven't heard any decent artists from that genre then. You don't sound like it. Also, since when is screaming a talent and not a form of mental retardation?

LoL ok not the cradle of filth bullshit scream.But Kurt's scream etc.
NOTE:I am not tryin to prevoke you,I am just curious -.-
Last edited by UltraViolent; Oct 7, 2011 at 10:23 PM.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Then you have no taste in music.

Slipknot sounds like shit, and since when is hitting a keg with a baseball bat a talent? Slipknot is generally liked by people who are first getting into metal and those who haven't heard anything else. Same goes for linkin park/korn. Clowny is the most talented member of slipknot. Nirvana? Good? Not since Kurt Cobaine offed himself.

Same goes for the rap/r&b/biebershit "artists" you mentioned.

Rap offers a different spectrum in music. Go try to dance to "Raining blood" by slayer or "Symphony of destruction" by megadeth and tell me how that goes for you.

Its why I love bands like RATM, who offer a nice mix.

You are terribly judgemental, and have not listened to enough music to be able to truly judge good from bad.

If you tell yourself "man this genre sucks" before listening to some of the truly great songs that make the genre, you are bound to listen with bias, looking for a reason to not like it.

Im listening to each kind of metal for about 3-4 years now and im also playing for a while now . And I can tell you that some riffs from slipknot aren't that bad at all they just got maybe a little bit into the commercial shit but they aren'T bad at all and the baseball bat thing is kinda more of an gag it should look kinda brutal :P

"You obviously haven't heard any decent artists from that genre then. You don't sound like it. Also, since when is screaming a talent and not a form of mental retardation?"

Screaming and growling (inhale/exhale ) are talents you need to train them to get better and also to get a deeper tone ...
Last edited by Mike2k5; Oct 7, 2011 at 10:26 PM.
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist