Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
what do i do
i have a little cousin he barely knows how to read and hes 3rd grade he screams and disrespects every one including my grandma who is living off a machine any thing that gets her heart pumping can kill her but he doesn't care. when he's doing his homework he says its easy and then he goes to his mom and she gives him all the answeres. and after he just finishes screaming and dis respect her. He always burps really loud just to get them mad he always gets his way he's not dicaplind and in the middle of me talking he tells me to shut up witch he does to every one this all gets me mad to the point i want to punch his face. What do i do?
-----
Help
Last edited by magisbomb; Oct 6, 2011 at 02:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I couldn't have said it better myself Simon.
Take a belt or something and beat his ass 'till its !~!%~!$@~ then you @$!#%!#%! and then @%!$%!@$^ after you !$~!$@!%@ his ~!$!!$ up.
Also how old is he and how old are you?If you don't mind me asking.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by magisbomb View Post
this all gets me mad to the point i want to punch his face. What do i do?

I highlighted the answer just for you ! isn't that amazing?
But seriously,if he acts like a douchebag,the only way to discipline him is to send the little bastard to a military school.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
I couldn't have said it better myself Simon.
Take a belt or something and beat his ass 'till its !~!%~!$@~ then you @$!#%!#%! and then @%!$%!@$^ after you !$~!$@!%@ his ~!$!!$ up.
Also how old is he and how old are you?If you don't mind me asking.

Originally Posted by hlmaster View Post
I highlighted the answer just for you ! isn't that amazing?
But seriously,if he acts like a douchebag,the only way to discipline him is to send the little bastard to a military school.

^^good 2 ways last one best
just try to bribe him or trick him from not doing that (tis how i stop my cousin from doing stupid things his in 3rd grade too)
1)Go back in time with a coathanger.
2)Find his mother.
3)Abort him.

Or more seriously, get someone to call a councillor or one of them super-nanny types. Sounds a bit like his parents are letting him have his way too much, hence why he continues to be an ass.
If he disrespects you dont let him eat .

Then this fatass 3rd grader better shutup

if this doesnt work and you are within 5 years of age be his ass with a belt
The easiest non-violent thing to do is to ignore him and tell you family to ignore him.
I mean like full on silent treatment and he'll be pissing himself crying because he gets no attention and noone loves him.
Dose is dead.