Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Clearing up - iRookie is NOT a set stealer.
K so I just want to clear something up to everyone who have even remotely sense of what has been going on.

Irookie never stole a set from me, this is a very complicated case of big debts and trust to which this set, moved around a couple of persons only for the price of 300-350k, has been involved in.

What matters now is that iRookie shouldn't get a bad reputation because of this, since briefly what has been happening is that iRookie won this set from Modius who owes me big money, and I thought of this set (Originally I requested for 300k from taroni, sold it forward to Modius before he owed me) as a sort of safe guarantee for Modius's debt.

1. Modius had bought this set from me for ~300k
2. He lost his tc because of a certain incident and borrowed 300k from me
3. He lost his tc again in high-stakes duels
4. He tried to win tc back by dueling some items and the set with iRookie
5. iRookie didn't think this set as having an ambiguous ownership- he thought it was Modius's
6. As he hadn't asked my permission to duel the set, I got very mad - now he had lost the only genuine guarantee to his debt.
7. iRookie knew nothing about this and just wanted to keep this high-stakes duel trophy
8. I insisted that Modius had 'dueled a set he doesn't own', because at the time I was very mad and defensive about my ownership of this set.
9. Most importantly, iRookie is not a culprit to stealing a set, but having had to be in the center of something between me and Modius, and just wanting to keep what he thought he had earned.
10. Don't think iRookie has done anything wrong, I must ask him to not sell the set forward for now.

this is the set

Sorry for the inconveniences iRookie

I thought this was the best and only place to post this thread :I
Last edited by JireBank; Oct 7, 2011 at 08:57 PM.
Imajire
Da-raamaaaaa!
Solax Moderated Message:
Blatantly useless post. You have been warned.
Last edited by Solax; Oct 8, 2011 at 02:04 AM.
Who cares?
Solax Moderated Message:
Certainly not me, but you can keep that to yourself.
Last edited by Solax; Oct 8, 2011 at 02:05 AM.