Toribash
Original Post
[3D]bust

my first clumsy and inept bust.
it was made in ZBrush.
There are people who work in this program?
Last edited by Ferrock; Oct 8, 2011 at 08:05 PM.
Your link is wrong.
Its not an image tag inside of a url tag. Just use the img tags.

I think its pretty cool
The face could use a bit more definition, it looks flat

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Study anatomy! Even a creature of fantasy must have realistic anatomy in order to look plausible. I suggest studying anatomy and working towards a very definite reference as you start out.

As for the actually Zbrush work, looks very flat and not well formed. Are you remembering to swap between levels to lay down the larger details then move down to the finer details? Looks kind of like you just layed it on as it came to your head, without any thought of refinement. You should try to start getting down the larger forms, then incrementally work in to finer details and refinement.

Don't bother using colours either, you will find textures and shaders to be much more powerful, and considering Zbrush is mainly a sculpting tool, you should ignore the surface finish altogether and focus on the model.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Looks creepy. like something that could be in the jeeper's creeper movie. Pretty nice though
Just a guy that loves speed and adventure.. I'm Bleuigen
I feel like I wanna tought the head and sqeeze it , but I love the scar on the eye and the glowing eyes
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)