Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] Toribash - Pain

My last work in Sony Vegas about toribash.
Replays by Jaker, Zalmoxiz,Gamerdapro, leliak, Mapkep, eripas,toritracer.
For Holiday Prod.
I really love that style of video.
The replays were just incredible, but the colour is a little redish.
9/10 Still, fantastic.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Deadplayer View Post
My last work in Sony Vegas about toribash.
Replays by Jaker, Zalmoxiz,Gamerdapro, leliak, Mapkep, eripas,toritracer.
For Holiday Prod.

I wasn't in it
Well, about the video, I really liked the sync.
I think the replays was too fast, and the song is too agressive.

8/10

Good job!
M I N I V A N
Nice vid Mate!
replays are awsome and feets perfectly with that type of songs
sync is awsome effects and color are a way to red for me...
overall 8/10
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
7/10, and i'm probably being nice.

I know the song is frantic, but regular toribash seems to ask for more detailed look. Perhaps if the replays were twinswords or all very messy mods, it could fit together better.
While there is a majority of sync, there are still parts where I expected sync but did not see it.
I pretty much like the video and the replay's used the music kinda fits good with all the effects which is the point of them u.u (iamstupid)

Yea its kinda redish but i think it fits good and gives it a different look not as usual swapping colors.
The ending is the only part i dont like it kinda ends like there would be no time for names or a outro of the editor.

8/10 Pretty Cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
wow that was fast.
pretty cool, but wow, racey. songs doing, but the slower parts were pretty cool, smoother slowmo might have been nice but w/e
sync was fine, intro was lame(dat text =/), outro was non existant, replays were cool/ok, camera work was nice at some points, average at the rest.

the thing i liked the most about it was that you changed ukes item.dat, was a ncie touch, then the moments when the song slowed down and whatnot.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-