Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
How can I improve my moves?
Hey, guys, so, I've been playing since yesterday. The game's incredibly awesome.

I wanna know if there's anything I can do to improve my moves (replays of what I do to poor ol' Uke are below, please tell me if anything's wrong or can be better).

Thanks in advance! Hope to see you in-game!
Attached Files
head breaker.rpl (54.8 KB, 22 views)
head breaker 2.rpl (30.3 KB, 15 views)
torso breaker.rpl (35.4 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by ThePasta; Oct 16, 2011 at 12:11 PM.
Try to dismember uke with a first touch, to make it looks better.
Also, instead of making replays where you look symetric, use your chest, your lumbar, twist your body.
Looking tutorials in youtube helps, because that will help you understand how joints work.

By the way, nice replays. In my first replays I think I broke my legs and my head xD

And yes, practice a lot. Mess around until you understand how each joint works.
oh yeah
Alright, thanks guys.

@pusga
I did use my chest and lumbar, that's not in these replays, but that didn't do much. Oh well, practice makes perfect. X3
Originally Posted by ThePasta View Post
Alright, thanks guys.

@pusga
I did use my chest and lumbar, that's not in these replays, but that didn't do much. Oh well, practice makes perfect. X3

Yeah, practice is the best.

When you become better, you will then understand when I say to you that the chest is the most important joint in the game.
oh yeah
Yeah, pusga is absolutely right. another thing you might want to do is know the keyboard shortcuts.
If a replay is playing press "P" to pause and then "E" if you want to edit it, which is the most common thing.
Also for aiming purposes, press "SHIFT" + "SPACEBAR" to skip only one frame. btw i added an example of how you uses the momentum from you chest to do a simple punch.
you can press e when you're watching it to see how i used the joints.
play around with it if you want to :3
Attached Files
example.rpl (32.8 KB, 15 views)
Also, use your pecs and raise/lower your shoulders to aim. With those two joints I managed to decap him in a few seconds.
Attached Files
exampleedti.rpl (32.8 KB, 11 views)
oh yeah
yeah, wouldn't spend the time on it because it was only an example. also you didn't punch his head off you grabbed :/
Yes, grabbing is not as cool looking, so don't make grabhits unless you absolutely have to. Oh, and play around with the gravity until you find one that matches your style of play.
Be good or be good at it.
When watching the replays you can press "P" to puse them and then "E" to edit them. I don't know if that will make you better but it will help you to make them look better. But of course practice helps the most.
Big Bang Theory: In the beginning there was nothing....which exploded... Creationists: If everyone shares the same imaginary friend, he must be real...
You both sound ridiculous so stop arguing...