Toribash
Original Post
[PsY] Recruitment Center We are an oficial Toriclan.. Just the ones that feeling it..

Aplication:

How many time do you spend in-game:
how many time do you spend in-forums:
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) :
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ) :
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ) :
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations") :
Post 3 replays:
Do you have any other extra skill like making art videos replays etc?

Rules to join:

Must be black belt
You most have Aikido or spar experience
You must have 50 post count.

All the questions to figh or DarkState.

Last edited by darkstate; Oct 23, 2011 at 07:23 AM.
TIME IN GAME: like 3hrs
TIME IN FORUMS: like 5hrs.
BELT: ON THIS ACCOUNT A LOW BELT BUT ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT NAMED LORDSOLO IT IS BLACK ALMOST 2ND DAN.
BEST MODS: akido, judo, wushu, and running.
REASON: The reason why i want to join (PsY) is because i think i will be a pretty good challenge for me to fight other members because of there skill, (number 2) i know that i will be a help to the clan in battles and alie-ing new or not so new clans, plus i can easily get 4 or more members in five minutes, and yes they are amazing toribash players.
3 REPLAY LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGWkuiq7tvk
SKILLS: i have minor skills in video making so i will be able to provide a clan video.
Originally Posted by legen View Post
TIME IN GAME: like 3hrs
TIME IN FORUMS: like 5hrs.
BELT: ON THIS ACCOUNT A LOW BELT BUT ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT NAMED LORDSOLO IT IS BLACK ALMOST 2ND DAN.
BEST MODS: akido, judo, wushu, and running.
REASON: The reason why i want to join (PsY) is because i think i will be a pretty good challenge for me to fight other members because of there skill, (number 2) i know that i will be a help to the clan in battles and alie-ing new or not so new clans, plus i can easily get 4 or more members in five minutes, and yes they are amazing toribash players.
3 REPLAY LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGWkuiq7tvk
SKILLS: i have minor skills in video making so i will be able to provide a clan video.

Rejected we dom't care about your other alts we just take a look for the ones that know the requiriments