Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art] Blue&Redz

If anyone have a good name suggestion for this image I'd love to hear it.

Bigger version here:
http://zetpk.deviantart.com/#/d4e8hdg
download for 3000x2000 preview.

Yeah I know I could paint a ton more stuff on there, but I don't have time for more stuff today so maybe tomorrow or something.

Got some inspiration from
http://myria.m.y.pic.centerblog.net/o/7145b71b.png
Made by Tina Alfredsen which had an art Seminar this summer I attended.
Last edited by Ezeth; Oct 28, 2011 at 10:34 PM.
Not bad, but I think the armor looks a little flat. I would suggest adding some more shading around the left arm. And fix the shadow. It should be stretching out to the left because the light source is on the right. The tree roots on the left are kinda jagged. It would look a lot better if you curved them more to make them more organic looking. Though the overall color scheme is very nice.
how about " I saw the sun"

The title has much story behind it.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Not bad, but I think the armor looks a little flat. I would suggest adding some more shading around the left arm. And fix the shadow. It should be stretching out to the left because the light source is on the right. The tree roots on the left are kinda jagged. It would look a lot better if you curved them more to make them more organic looking. Though the overall color scheme is very nice.

LOL thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot to change the shadows after I changed the lightsource.
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
Make the yellow more red me thinks.

Name - Nocturnal Abyss

Love that name, even if it doesn't make much sense when you put them together.

Originally Posted by andreyoshi View Post
Well-painted and well-colored aerial perspective... Looks nice.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post

Well I like the jagged look on the roots even though it was poorly executed. But I see what you mean. Will add a remix later today.

Edit:
Last edited by Ezeth; Oct 29, 2011 at 07:54 PM.