Ranking
Original Post
Illuminati
The illuminati has to do with selling your soul to be the best at a certain type of thing.

Music, people think this has to do a big part in the illuminati. Well these people are overthinkers. When Kanye West came otut with "power" evereyone accused him of being apart of the illuminati. Just because he was saying he doesn't want one man to have all the power.

Jay-Z is the probabl the first thing that comes to mind to people who study illuminati. Still when a nigga getting money off of what he do best someone always brings him down. I think the people who think he is in the illuminati are racists and hate christians.

Some people think Tupac the 2nd greatest rapper ever was killed because of this so called illuminati and yet it is quite a coincedence that his last album was named killuminati it has nothing to do with him.

Off of a site someone said

"His last album was "Killuminati" which is abbreviated for kill illuminati. He was killed because he tried to run away from the illuminati."

BULL SHIT.

What do you think?
Last edited by Twankie; Nov 1, 2011 at 03:42 AM.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Shit is real.
But its too unreal to aknowledge it as a real fact to our unconsious mind.
Most of people will laugh about Illuminati, but believe me this world has many aces on his sleeves.
Originally Posted by Twankie View Post
Jay-Z is the probabl the first thing that comes to mind to people who study illuminati. Still when a nigga getting money off of what he do best someone always brings him down. I think the people who think he is in the illuminati are racists and hate christians.

Are you trying to ''troll'' here?
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Semi-real shit is semi-real.
If Jay-Z isn't part of the illuminati, why does he have pictures of "The all seeing eye" in his music videos? Why does he always put his hands into a triangle? Why does he always say rainman (The name of a fallen angel, according to illuminati). Also, I don't know that kanye is part of it.
If illuminati isn't real, why does wiz khalifa have 5 pointed stars on his album covers? Why does he have a prescription for marijuana but suffers from no sickness?
Also, watch this clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvBfHwUxHIk&ob=av2n
"Rainman is back, with little miss sunshine rihanna where you at?" - Jay-Z
There are clearly messed up traits in this video. For example, the opening scene where rihanna is wearing long black fingernails and not showing her face. When she's completely painted in silver inside a triangle (Illuminati) (The triangles only ever flash for a second, no more, probably trying to make the message subtle.)

Scroll through this for lady gaga illumnati symbolism and subliminal messaging: http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusi...minati-puppet/

"Jay-Z is the probabl the first thing that comes to mind to people who study illuminati."
That is the biggest load of crap I've heard. How would you know what came to peoples mind whether they studied illuminati or not? And anyhow, if somebody studied illuminati, the first thing that probably comes to mind would either be "The All Seeing Eye", "Baphomet", "Rainman", "Fire" or a five pointed star. Nobody cares about Jay-Z, he's just like any other member of the cult.

I don't know whether to believe all this or not, I'm not saying this is fact, I'm simply just putting forth sources and helping you decide on your opinion.