Toribash
Original Post
Justin bieber is a dad

Baby Baby Maybe of the Day: 20-year-old California resident Mariah Yeater has filed a paternity suit against Justin Bieber alleging the teen idol is the father of her three-month-old baby.

Yeater claims she had sex with the bubblegum popster backstage at his sold-out Staples Center show last October.

In her lawsuit, obtained by Star magazine, Yeater claims Bieber’s security guard brought her back “to meet Justin” along with several other young women. When the two finally met, “it was obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss,” Yeater claims.

They took their heavy petting to a nearby bathroom, where Yeater says Bieber’s “personality changed drastically.”

“He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to f*ck the sh*t out of me,” she continues. “At the time I asked him to put a condom for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to.” According to Yeater, this was Bieber’s first time, and he said “he wanted to feel everything.”

The pair allegedly proceeded to have sex, which lasted all of 30 seconds. One pregnancy and three months later and here we are.

Bieber’s rep immediately responded to Yeater’s claims, calling them “malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false.” In a statement released to media outlets, the rep says Bieber’s legal team “will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations.”
Ujelly??
Just watched some videos in Youtube.
Top rated comments were
"impossible he doesnt have a dick"
"fake and gay"
then I lol'd.

Anyway, this looks fake. I really, really doubt he became a father. That "mother" is simply a money/attention whore imo.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

yea, this is a fake. dont take these articles too seriously lol and this mariah girl must to have been jealous with justin. the internet is full with stupid nonsense and fake articles. and LOL "its obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss" i mean WTF? selena is way prettier than that girl.
Last edited by thedarkblood; Nov 4, 2011 at 04:10 PM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

You're a stupid troll dark999
We all know the obvious of the justin biebers lack of testicles. Maybe he has not even a penis.
This thread is obviously misguiding. You should be ashamed for that.
dont criticize others without doing your research first. this went all over the internet including youtube which clearly shows that dark999 isn't trolling.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

I can't honestly tell you that it's true or not. I don't hate him or anything, so I wouldn't say he has no dick or whatsoever, but matter of the fact is, he probably deserves it. Not everyones perfect.

BUT, what really blows my mind, is that she's 20. He's 16. She can be charged with sex with a minor, and accused of rape because shes over age. Why would she do that? What's the most she can get? Child support?
Than he doesn't want to get a DNA sample to see whether or not it's his. Now I'm kind of suspicious about him. If he has nothing to hide, he should do it, but he's not doing it, so he's hiding something It might not be with this girl, but I'm pretty sure he's knocked up some other whores.

And this was on some celebrity show on tv, it's not from the internet. It's actually happening, there has been tons of news things on it, so don't take that this was taken from the internet, and therefore fake.
Fake fake and more fake. As other people said, it's just some bitch trying to get money from him. He's 16 years old and famous. Why would he ruin his carreer to have sex with a random woman.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.