Toribash
Original Post
Mac Miller
Does anybody listen to Mac Miler? He is one of my favorite rappers.
I like the song donald trump.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI

Why these haters gettin mad...
Hey bozo you got some free s**t, its free s**t, ITS FREE S**T!
Rapping has different meanings nowadays, depending on what genre you're talking about. This is technically 'rapping' in the genre, so don't get all 'You should listen to older rap because it's old school and therefore the best.' Makes ya look like a penis chewing hippo, seriously.

Anyways I'm not a fan of Mac Miller, but I can see how a lot of people would be in to it.
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
Rapping has different meanings nowadays, depending on what genre you're talking about. This is technically 'rapping' in the genre, so don't get all 'You should listen to older rap because it's old school and therefore the best.' Makes ya look like a penis chewing hippo, seriously.

Anyways I'm not a fan of Mac Miller, but I can see how a lot of people would be in to it.

Is that a compliment or an insult?
Uh. Wanna be eminem is a failure. Lil John is better than this shit. He is terrible. Why do people like him. He is a disgrace to hip hop/rap.
Just like mostly everyone in mainstream. We need a wanna be biggie and tupac.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
He's still better than Lil Wayne.

But in all seriousness he's extremely overrated. Not to sound like a broken record but most mainstream rap sucks. Millers no exception, but hes better than others i've heard.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Stop saying that he sucks,cause some people like him.

It's just an opinion,fucking chill out.
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
I dont hate him cause people like him. I hate because he's shit. Unlike tyler the creator who actually can somewhat tell stories in a "lovely" matter.

"This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep,
Some food for hought, some food for death go 'head and fuckin eat,
My fathers dead well i dont know we'll never fuckin meet,
This meeting just begun,
Nigga im satin's son"

Vs.

A kid who ryhmes about money.

Yeah definitly mac would win.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
I hate how every single white rapper gets called a wanna be eminem, If your deep in the rap scene there's LOTS of better white rappers then eminem, Mac miller has a awesome flow and sick lyrics. Im a big fan.