Toribash
Original Post
First world problems
Me and my friend have a running joke of saying our life sucks due to things that happened, but only people from the first world can feel bad for us and understand our pain.

Of course you can just post your other world problems here too, but the first world problems are da best.

Share some of yours here

- Too many girls like me, hard to choose among all the fine choices
- My B in English class is ruining my 4.0 GPA (If you don't know what GPA means, 4.0 GPA = All A's, our school doesn't have an "A+" grade)
- People think I'm a player/stoner, when in reality I'm a quiet nerd (this actually gets on my nerves sometimes)(okay maybe not quiet)
- There's still no off-topic subforum dedicated to Brad Pitt
- My webcam doesn't show how great my hair is, so If I want a good picture I have to stand up and walk to a mirror instead of remaining seated.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
My friend is part of the 99%

Waldo was hidden in the crease between 2 pages.

I told my girlfriend she was wrong.

My treadmill broke now I have to run outside like some kind of hedgehog.

The chips I'm eating just prevented me from hearing an important part of the TV show I'm watching.

All my clocks automatically updated, so I didn't realize it was daylight savings. I feel cheated out of my extra hour of sleep.

Do I win?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
My friend is part of the 99%

Waldo was hidden in the crease between 2 pages.

I told my girlfriend she was wrong.

My treadmill broke now I have to run outside like some kind of hedgehog.

The chips I'm eating just prevented me from hearing an important part of the TV show I'm watching.

All my clocks automatically updated, so I didn't realize it was daylight savings. I feel cheated out of my extra hour of sleep.

Do I win?

hm

these seem familiar

oh

yeah the one in the OP are actually my first world (white boy) problems, you should try thinking of your own sometime
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
All my alts are banned.

SadamHussian;PabloEscobar;H1tler;Allah;OsamaBinLad en
2011 R.I.P Baby
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
2worlds recognized that the first world problems I put were stolen from reddit, now he won't think I'm cool

edit: Ooh, another one I thought of

Reddit told me about doodle or die when it first started, but I never thought to post it on toribash, and shook posted it almost a week ago, so now I won't get any invisible non-existent internet karma
Last edited by isaac; Nov 7, 2011 at 05:27 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Skyrim isn't out yet.

My iPhone's charger broke, so I have to plug it into my computer if I need to charge it.

I am horrible at the instrument that I play.

My ELO in LoL is shit-tier.

probably missing a few.
Last edited by Daxx; Nov 7, 2011 at 06:03 AM.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Skyrim isn't out yet.

^Couldn't agree more.

Also, my phone takes a few seconds to do what I tell it to.
My food order was messed up, but only because they put tomatoes on my food when I asked them not too.
My internet connection is terrible for a day so my entire day is ruined.
The water provided to me for free tastes slightly off, but I can't be bothered to also carry around a water bottle with a purifier in it that costs 2 bucks because I don't want to clean it.
That's all I got at the moment
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
Also when the internet goes out here (Stormy Washington weather ;v) I HAVE NOTHING TO DO THE ENTIRE DAY
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ