Toribash
Original Post
[S] Awesome Robotic Tribal Set Head made by Toxico21
Well guys today i was loking my tc and i saw that i am poor then i decide to sell one of my favorite sets. Its very apreciate for me. The current size of the body is 128 x 128 but the head is 512 x512 and made by toxico21. This set consist in some tribal and robotic. The colours are pure and void its seems very good with all Qs and hunter stuff. I unknow the artis. I bough it months ago and today i decide to sell it. I can't recolour and i can't resize it just the head but it autoresize when you update it. This set haven't been in circulation for months i( like 5 months or more ) then start offering i accept tc, good items but i am not accepting art at this moment. Looking for a good amount of tc or high value items. Well stop talking and here is the set:

Size 128 x 128
Head: 512 x 512
No recolour
No resize
Accept tc or high value items
etc etc

Start Offering.
Whoa Dude.. Nice Set! How About this, Hunter Force, all my amethyst stuff in my activated, my radio blood, my camo ghost, and my 2 texture trails for the set? This is a Really Nice set.
15k, Also when taking screen shots, type /opt hud before taking it. This way the screenshot text won't show.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
yes i know but is easier write /opt chat

Mocro more

pure: bro looking for a little bid more it wort like 27k

looking for 40-50k