5a
10 Votes / 62.50%
5b
9 Votes / 56.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
HELP WITH MY SCIENCE PROJECT
I have a questionare for my science project for you all to fill out. Post on the poll your answers and
SAY THE STATE OR COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM. Example: a)
a) a) a) a) New Zealand.
Science Project
You have been asked to fill out this sheet online. You will select what you believe is the better advertisement. There will be five categories with two choices they are common items you might buy; 1-Acne Cream, 2-Gasoline, 3-Grocery Store, 4-Garbage Bags,
5-Car Company. I want your honest opinion so please answer truthfully. Thank you for your input.

1-Acne Cream
A) Product A has extra awesome acne clearing powers that will make you smile no matter how bad your acne is, and remember, “Product A makes for a happy day!”
B) Product B is way better than stupid old Product A; did you know that product A can make your skin look 10 years older? That’s why Product B is the obvious choice!
2-Gasoline
A) Product Acan increase fuel efficiency by at least 20 percent making it the best gas around.
B) Product B has a far higher efficiency than Product A. Do you realize what Product A does to your engine?! If you want to be good to your car, we say to avoid Product A and go with the better choice, us.
3-Grocery Store
A) Looking for better choices? We at Store A can deliver! We carry your every need, want, and more. “The store of your dreams, Store A”.
B) Is Store A always too pricey? That’s right, at Store B we guarantee better prices than Store A no matter what you’re looking for. Use our special rewards card and you’ll get even more savings than you would with Store A’s.
4-Garbage Bags
A) Bag A is the way to go, it’s affordable, odor resistant, and form fits to your trash can. We even offer special Extra-Large Bag A’s for that tough haul. The good choice; Bag A!
B) Does Bag A rip and leave stinky messes on your floor? Does the odor escape from the bag and invade your home? Does the bag fall into your can and make taking out the trash that much harder? Well you can breathe a sigh of relief; Bag B is here to save the day! More airtight, more odor resistant, easier to haul, and even, you guessed it, more affordable.
5-Car Companies
A) It’s an all new sales event at the Dealer A store, that’s right! Spend-O-Rama is finally here! Both new and used cars at affordable prices! Hurry now though, before this great event ends! Call now for an extended discount! At 0-000-000-0000, operators are standing by.
B) Are Dealer A’s prices just too high? No need to fear! At Dealer B’s More-Spend-O-Rama we have much better prices than Dealer A’s crummy prices! Offer ends soon! Call us at 1-111-111-1111, people are ready to talk to you!

Ok I think i understand what you want, I'm assuming your having people fill out this form because that's your science project correct?

Country America
State Washington
Last edited by floop78; Nov 9, 2011 at 02:33 AM.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Figure Ill actually help by actually reading what you want :P
a)
a)
b)
b)
a)

USA - California
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Bangkok, Thailand
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
Originally Posted by floop78 View Post
Ok I think i understand what you want, I'm assuming your having people fill out this form because that's your science project correct?

Country America
State Washington

yah