Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Nice one bro, i liked the cam work and all efects. Good song and replays anyway.
Sync not bad.
Also, i loved the cam work in te 1:03min and 1:07 too.
Anyway good work bro 9/10
Why so serious
I lol'd.
There are pratically just two seconds when you synced this video but it still looked nice in some way I can't imagine.
It was a little funny when you put those signs like "In case of Emergency break glass",guess you could call it "creativity".

Not bad,not bad.
I play games and lift weights.
8/10

Over all, not technically too great, but that part at 1'33"-1'50" where you reset to a different replay is pretty inventive. I've seen rewinds to alterations, but not a reset to a different place on the same mod.

Nice trick, but it's lacking a lot in other areas. For one, I don't think I saw you use any time scaling, which helps a lot in syncing.
Too much effects for me, in fact some of the effects were just lame ...
Some of shaders used shouldn't be used at all, Ever, cause they just look bad.
Not the highest graphics quality, but that's not your fault, and the replays, I wouldn't ever use only my own replays, cause that would be boring as hell, same style same person same textures etc.
I could CnC your replays if you send them over but I can already see that you're too stiff, and you're doing running like a robot, you need to feel how to run, run more realistic, do it like in real, left leg - right pec and oposite. dont use chest at all if you can, only if you need to grab a balance...
for vid ... 7/10 keep up.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
pretty nice work , nice replays too I also like the camera work
the only thing bad was the effect at the beggining with the clock thing
also may I have the list of mods used in that vid ?
7/10
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)