Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Warrior Demon Mask
This is a work inspired to shikami masks and kabuki facial paint

did it today in Illustrator just for kill sone time.... :3 hope yah like it
Im thinking to make a head out of it... but Im lazy :v don't steal it and dont try to make a head out of mah work >:v if you want do that you buy it first (its not really for sale but if some nice artist wants to collaborate maybe we can talk about it).

Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
Noh and kabuki style
some of the masks Nog, are characterized by very marked facial features and caricatured facial expressions.
And kabuki uses some sorta of facial paint based on white and red and black which is used for define different characters and their personality... to me it look a bit some tribal war (and demoniac) paint.

Last edited by Chikin; Nov 23, 2011 at 05:30 PM.
Horribly huge amount of mirror errors, why do people insist on mirroring everything... being perfectly symmetrical isn't human. Even machines have problem with doing that.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
my own i suppose... I made it by thinking and watching some japanese theatre masks.
Noh and kabuki one
some of the masks Nog, are characterized by very marked facial features and caricatured facial expressions.
And kabuki uses some sorta of facial paint based on white and red and black which is used for define different characters and their personality... to me it look a bit some tribal war (and demoniac) paint.
looks like it could easily be turned into a tbash head, idk how good it would look though... i like the brush strokes. 7/10
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Horribly huge amount of mirror errors, why do people insist on mirroring everything... being perfectly symmetrical isn't human. Even machines have problem with doing that.

I saw better than you the little x made by the mirroring, Im not that blind yet (but thanks for point it out anyway)... and this is a mask soo I dont really care about symmetry... tho it is not perfectly symmetric... I dont see whats wrong in a mask to be symmetric like
also... it have some little difference because I made some change after the mirroring... (even by trying to do it symmetric there is some spot where you can see a little difference).
And symmetry in many cases is also meaning of beauty, eventho its impossible to have a total symmetry in nature... actually perfection is just a thing which doesn't exists.
Lets stop talking about symmetry freelancer. This is a graphic wip.. ME no care about symmetry here
ladies and gents.... :3 i guess its done.. but neverknow

-----
also.. dont you dear steal it :v
Last edited by Chikin; Nov 23, 2011 at 05:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump