Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Wolff Artist
HI I AM AN ARTIST FOR AVATARS

I MAKE REALLY GOOD ONES

SOME OF MY WORK... JUST Private Message ME IF UR INTERSTED I WORK FOR VERY CHEEP

and

Last edited by Raid; Nov 22, 2011 at 09:02 PM.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Did you really have to use caps?

And the avis aren't all that good. Don't really like the sketchy effect, and you're adding a bit too much. That and you're making the avis on a plain black background. And I doubt you can see the letters much if they were avi's.

2/10. Sorry.
beware
the goblin
wow.... ur niccceee
------
also some people like it like that.... all shiny and cool
JollyRogers
Cool? How is this cool? Maybe if you're living isolated with curling parents that MIGHT maybe be cool.

But hey we are the internet, and you are trash.

The colors you chose doesn't go easy on the eyes. The whole thing is empty of content. The overall feeling makes you look like some 10 year old playing with ms.paint.

Sure this have potent, I like the poses. But hey the really poor quality renders puts this to the graveyard, raided, burned, eaten and then shat out.

I think you for some reason used the sharpen edges filter. I do not know how you could EVER think that would look nice.

And why are you putting dollar signs all over the place? Are you some sort of uneducated gangsta? Good luck with that...

Peace bro.

...fo' shizzle!
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Delete
ok w.e just close the thread then... /close
Last edited by Raid; Nov 22, 2011 at 09:06 PM.
JollyRogers