Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex]My 2nd head
A very creepy creepy head in my opinion. I tried to make it as creepy looking as possible and i think i did pretty damn good. What do you guys think?
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
It took me forever to relize that it had eyes and headphones. I dont even know what that silver sttreak is in the head. and is that hair? if so it does not match up in the back. Also the eyes are ust gass im guessing or black fire? the hair reminds me of a palm tree. but black with a silver streak in it. <---- theres some constructive critisim. If you can fix these things, then it may turn out to be an alright head other then that, goodjob for a 2nd head
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
So, basically what u said is everything sucks but if i fix it it would be good?
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
If you do what I sad, Possibly. Im just stating the truth. I mean my first head attempt looked horrible... it was not for toribash but just a spinny in photoshop a while back. supposed to be like an evil head i made a year or so ago.... looked horrible. >>>>> http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/.../pwnt-head.gif
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
You should start using different layers.
It will be easyer to edit/improve something.
3/10
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by zotwi View Post
So, basically what u said is everything sucks but if i fix it it would be good?

Instead fix it i would completly remake it..... :| its a mess.... also the line on the back is a simple thing to fix... I saw worse heads but anyway this one for be your second is really poor. :3 It just means you need to practice more. Look at some tutorial for draw manga and generic cartoons.... tutorials for use the program you are using... they may help you to improve
*SIGH* I don't think you guys understand what its supposed to be. Its not supposed to look good are bad. It's supposed to be freaky. Btw i fixed the silver streak on the head. Dl and lp me
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There is nothing good about this head.

The mapping is horrible

there is no color

no structure.

It's looks like you scribbled a hair line and rapped it around a head.