Ranking
Original Post
[tex] Another cartoon head
My first head was much better received then the last one >.< So, i tried a cartoon again. A bit simple yes but i like simple things. So here it goes.

Back is fixed in newer version. What you guy think of my older version? I don't want critique on my new head. I just want to know what do you think about the outdated version?
Last edited by TomPaine; Nov 22, 2011 at 07:37 PM.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
It looks like you made the outlines for each color and then used bucket fill. If you look around the edge of the cap you can see what I mean. There are small translucent areas in the red that let the underneath colors come through. The easiest fix is just to go over that area with red again. There is also a very visible seem in the back.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Go easy on him you evil moderator!!!

I think it's awesome! The colors you chose where a exquisite choise I think. And the way he looks at you is adorable. You'd want to keep away from the guy wearing that head xD

like nooo plz no hurts me!!1

10/10

Keep up the good work! Ignore the evil moderators, they are high on crack or something!!

IT'S HIS THIRD HEAD FFS! give him some mothers love

TomPaine: You sir, are too funny.
Last edited by TomPaine; Nov 22, 2011 at 05:47 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Deleted some posts that were spammish.

Anyways, if you're not going to take criticism don't post in the art board. I gave you solid advice. Next time post something that shows some improvement. /closed
Last edited by TomPaine; Nov 22, 2011 at 07:38 PM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz