Toribash
Original Post
[TEX]My first head texture.
So this is my first head texture that I made, and it took about 10 minutes of work haha. Its 512x512. It's nothing really special. I used Photoshop and Gimp to make it. Here's a spinny of it. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I know it's really simple, but it's my first one, so don't hate.
Tell me what you guys think, and what I could add onto it.
Here it is as like a flat image thing.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Last edited by Jacoube; Nov 23, 2011 at 04:33 AM.
First the hair texture is just from a emo hair tut with no shading.
Second the eyes are cp with ruins it even more.
Third why are his stiches smiling?
Fourth you have no shading.

Needs alot of work and more effort as well as you have a lot to learn.
1.Actually, I did the hair myself.
2.What does cp mean?
3.Stitches* And I thought it looked cool in the making, but after it was completed I saw how weird it looked, but was too lazy to fix it.
4.You're not going to do much shading when you spend 10 minutes working on something.
the noise effect on the hair looks ugly. eyes look awesome but the hair looks weird as for the fringe. c/p means that you copy/pasted something.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Yeah, the fringe is weird, but after I start making more textures, I'm obviously not going to make the fringe there. I wanted to just make a quick texture so put the whole top with hair. The eyes actually arent cp'ed. It's from an old sketch that I've made that I copied into photoshop then traced over with line tool. Thanks for actually explaining where I need help, and not saying, "why are his stiches smiling?"