any infractions? none
tell me about yourself? i love to listen to music and play guitar
whats your user name? Johnny
what belt are you? Blue belt

why you want to join? Because i want to share my experience with the
what mod are you best at? Judo
[optional]how old are you? 16
any infractions? No.
tell me about yourself? I like to listen eletronic music and dance freestep & shuffle. And i play guitar.
My account name is Noobonator but my real name is Mario. I've been playing Toribash for some time now, and am currently a white belt. Let me tell you a bit about myself. My time zone is -5:00 GMT. I am an active player and would really enjoy being in your clan. I have pretty good leadership attributes. When someone needs something done, you can count on me to take action. I enjoy soccer, baseball, running/biking, and attempting to make mods for Toribash (I am not very skilled at that.) I am only available every other day, but that may change soon. Thank you for letting me apply and I hope you accept me.
you posted that app on 2 other clan threads dude..........really you would like to join my clan? well it seems you would like to join many other clans also.....atleast wait for a response before applying to another clan and follow the app requirements
what you mean you got 3 kids?
@noobstatus i suggest you make the app freeform. it allows you to tell who really wuld like to join your clan and who would be devoted based on how long they post and how much they tell about themselves. I know this is the wrong thread but IM A BOSS so i can do these things. am i single allies?
Clan leader of [Pyro].
apply here to join.
1. my account name is marius4004
2. i am a black belt
3. i want to join coz i think this clan is good and i havent been in any clan before
4. my best mods is wushu and aikido bigdojo
5. i am 15 years old
6. no infractions
7. well i really like toribash and have played it for about a year and i like football. my fav games is toribash and minecraft.