Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Problem with shaders
Hi all
I saver because I walk shaders but extremely slow and why.
I have not have video card seems onboard graphics to run properly but I walk slowly re
technical specifications of my pc
Cpu : Intel dual core 1.6ghz
Ram : 4gb ddr3
Onboard video : Intel (R) G41 Express chipset Vers 8.15.10.2413(the latest update) 256mb , shaders 3.0 etc etc

Windows 7 ultimate x 64bits
is there any solution for me to run the shaders but well?
thanks

-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Oh, that's a X4500. Yeah they can do TB shaders, but it takes a bit of trial & error with the drivers - some work some don't.

Also there's a newer driver, 15.17.18.64.2555 is the latest (released October 2011)
Linky-link

Hopefully that one will get them working for you, if not you're stuck playing Intel driver roulette.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Thanks to good if I run it down and it publishes, now I can not download it but these days telling us that it happened

Download the latest and old Toribash slower walks with me shaders, and the new playable but also lag is better without shaders
u.u Any other advice? because I play call of duty black ops and I can not put shaders to Toribash !

It's because your Intel GFX is sharing the CPU with the games, Toribash is very heavy on processor usage whereas other games are relatively light in comparison.

Even modern dedicated GPUs can suffer frame drops in TB at times if the processor can't keep up.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
interesting, well thanks for your response, but not to create another topic, what about the tc in the old Toribash 3.91? 2 k tournament win and I will update it on the page.
Neither my texture the active trails and do not appear
and the new Toribash my tc but I appear not to win at tournaments

3.91 connects to the old servers. The forum + shop etc are all on the new ones - thus there's a bit of wonkeyness.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you