Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Slow Mo Test
well yea i'm tesing Twixtor, i just got Vegas 10 a few hours ago and i wanted to try it out quick .
so i came out with this :/

PS: watch in HD
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Well, I know it's a test but your replay the slowmo was a bit to slow and long, I loved your cam work, and I think you did my replay perfectly, can't wait to see some of your full productions.
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Well, I know it's a test but your replay the slowmo was a bit to slow and long, I loved your cam work, and I think you did my replay perfectly, can't wait to see some of your full productions.

It wasn't to slow.. what you should have done, is keep it that slow for like 2-3 seconds that gradually speed it up with the song. The song did fit nice, you just played to slow mo out to long. Other than the mechanics of it, it looked good.
----
Also, get the real slow mo before a hit, then speed it up as the hit is being delivered. Just make sure to keep it in sync with what ever song you choose.
Thats pretty cool. What mod is the first replay on?
and the decap in slow mo didnt look that great. The fact that you could see the frame exchange like where the head previously was for a decent amount of time made it look kinda od. You may have slowed it down too much. Other than that decap it's pretty cool
I'm Naturally a Ginger and Just a heads up; you play with fire, expect to burned

My Video; By Hours

Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post

thx, i'll try to do seruous stuffz a bit later.

Originally Posted by ZOTWISALT View Post
It was pretty nice. I don't like the choice of song though .___. it doesn't fit to well.

it's only a test, i took random stuffz, mixed them together to see what can do this new Plug-in, and now i know it -_-. i just wanted to show how it is.

Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
It wasn't to slow.. what you should have done, is keep it that slow for like 2-3 seconds that gradually speed it up with the song. The song did fit nice, you just played to slow mo out to long. Other than the mechanics of it, it looked good.
----
Also, get the real slow mo before a hit, then speed it up as the hit is being delivered. Just make sure to keep it in sync with what ever song you choose.

it's a test Bruh, just wanted to make something quick, didnt took care about the sync. and i saw some bug after installation that i needed to correct first

Originally Posted by macca1245 View Post
Thats pretty cool. What mod is the first replay on?
and the decap in slow mo didnt look that great. The fact that you could see the frame exchange like where the head previously was for a decent amount of time made it look kinda od. You may have slowed it down too much. Other than that decap it's pretty cool

that decap replay come from Jobo he intisted to get his replay in XD
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it's tpkE_jumporgrindfixed.tbm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pretty nice , the slow mo reminds me of HD paul's work
the song is nice too , fits the vid
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

It not really all that magical or complicated, they're just using the same program to do slowmo.

Vid is okay. Slowmo is just another tool, but as you say, it's only a test.