Toribash
Original Post
Ability to get into the aikido1 white belt servers
Earlier today I was bored so I decided to do the whole "challenge uke" thing that you do in training and when I won, I was placed into the white belt aikido server. But I'm second dan black belt. I waited in the queue to see if it would let me play and it did so this could be potentially a rather big bug to farmers. Another thing, the players list for the server on the right hand side is invisible until I press escape. And I still can't access the multiplayer menu without the game crashing.
Note: I won the one game I played in the white belt server so if you want to take the ten tc from me, feel free. I was just testing the extent of the bug.
No.
Ikr I had that same issue with the names in the right hand column going invisible. Also I tried the Ike thing and it put me in a random unnoficial server.
Clan leader of [Pyro].
apply here to join.
Now that you say that I'm not entirely sure it was official. I just assumed because it was supposed to in 3.91 and because the people in the server were all white-yellow belts that got pissed when I was able to join in and some brazilians said something along the lines that pros arent supposed to be in here or something.
No.
Yup, it's creates custom server named as "Beginners", even tho it should connect them to real beginner server.

Glitch noted. Thanks for the input.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.