Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Farming
If this is the wrong place for this let me know.
I caught these people farming (two separate incidents).
Attached Images
granby.jpg (20.2 KB, 15 views)
Screenshot-6.jpg (16.7 KB, 9 views)
If, however, you see a valid case of farming (like in an auto-mated toruney), send a PM to any Gamemaster and wait for them to handle the problem.
BAD LUCK
Actually, QI farming (in my opinion) is just as bad as farming in a tourney room. (its actually a 1 month ban)

But, you don't gain QI from battling yourself. So technically what he was doing was pointless.

Thanks for the report, I'll handle them accordingly. (if you see this happening again shoot me or any other GM a pm- just like firebolty said.)
Last edited by marcus; Dec 11, 2011 at 10:39 PM.
[spirit]
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Actually, QI farming (in my opinion) is just as bad as farming in a tourney room.

Thanks for the report, I'll handle them accordingly. (if you see this happening again shoot me or any other GM a pm- just like firebolty said.)

I thought that too, but I was recently notified about anti-farming measures that were put in place, so it wouldn't matter if they tried to farm in non-tourney servers.
So from there, a couple of GMs told me that it doesn't matter if they multiclient in other servers - as long as it's not in tourney rooms.
Still a little hazy on tolerance to farming and what servers they are/aren't handled in.
BAD LUCK