Toribash
Original Post
Replays that are pretty awesome
I have a huge collection of replays, but I won't be able to fit them all, so come back soon for more. While you wait, enjoy these replays that I was able to fit. Please comment and rate!
Attached Files
I've Become a Monster.rpl (24.7 KB, 10 views)
I've Become a Monster 2.rpl (49.2 KB, 9 views)
Flipping off the bars.rpl (20.5 KB, 10 views)
Rackin Up Points.rpl (27.4 KB, 8 views)
Fail.rpl (25.4 KB, 8 views)
Fancy Flips.rpl (37.8 KB, 8 views)
Suplex.rpl (19.3 KB, 7 views)
Spin Kick.rpl (30.2 KB, 10 views)
-All Replays Are Very Stiff.
I Would Recommend Using Relax All For A More Flowing Replay.

-They All Have Very Beginner Moves Which You Can Find On The Toribash Fight School-Tutorials.
You Should Play Longer And Practice More And You'll Get Better.Watch Pro Replays And Get An Idea Of How They Flow And How They Make Good Transitions.

Beginner Moves-Not Flowing-No Cool Poses
1/10
Sucks

Here's A Quick Replay I Wipped Up.
A Beginner Decap.
Very Flowing.
Easy Opener.
Cool Ending Pose.
Watch This.
It'll Give You A Better Idea Of What I Mean.
-snip-

Practice.You'll Get Better.
-----
Also Don't Forget To Type /dl Meditate

Tamer0 Moderated Message:
Replay removed. See Rule 3.
Last edited by Tamer0; Dec 12, 2011 at 12:17 AM.
I set I've Become a Monster 2 to relax. It's pretty flowing. And I play a lot, thank you very much. I worked hard on these. I even posted a fail. I won't type /dl Meditate.
Last edited by Brawltendo; Dec 12, 2011 at 12:16 AM.
Originally Posted by Brawltendo View Post
I set I've Become a Monster 2 to relax. "It's pretty flowing. And I play a lot, thank you very much." I worked hard on these.

Yeah I Doubt You Put Any Relaxed Flowing In Any Of The Replays And That You Worked Sooo Hard On Them.

If You Keep Acting Dumb And Don't Take This Serious, You Will Never Learn How To Improve On Your Replays.
Don't Take The Comments Like A Joke Cause They're Only Trying To Help You On What To Improve On And What You Should Do More Of.If You Don't Listen To Them, You Could Be Stuck With Your Beginner Moves For A While.
Keep That In Mind If You Want To Become A Professional.
I'm not acting dumb. And I'm working on better replays right now. Oh yeah, Why Do You Put Capitals At The Start Of Every Word? And I'm a beginner? You started this month, so you shouldn't be talking.
Last edited by Brawltendo; Dec 13, 2011 at 02:44 AM.
you should practice more...dont listen to the other people! just practice more and you will be better! keep trying
do one false move and ill TAKE YA DOWN!
Thanks armydal2 for not being a Meditate! I will. I'll also post some better replays.
Last edited by Brawltendo; Dec 12, 2011 at 12:19 AM.
Most of them are stiff, but don't try to learn from others, because everyone has their own style, and if you try to learn something other than your own style, it's gonna be hard.
If you play by yourself, you can learn your style and what kind of movement is the best for you.
oh yeah