Ranking
Original Post
I'm not a pro, but....
I'd say I'm better then average at this point, I typically have a lot of trouble pulling off a boomhit, and I also can't make a good opener to save my life in SP, but I bring my laptop to school and play SP on down time, almost all of the following replays were made at school in fact.

the following are my three favorites that aren't me just doing acrobatic stuff or the ones that were nice at the time but failures now, I could probably do better, but again, I like these.
Attached Files
720 midair head removal.rpl (129.0 KB, 15 views)
utter insanity.rpl (225.5 KB, 21 views)
Im not a master at this and im not going to pretend to be, but the madman wasnt all that amazing. It was good. And it is definitely there. But it can take work. I see that you said "one take". Go through and edit them. I find that going through and taking your time editing one replay helps a lot on knowledge of movements and stuff. The best of these was utter insanity. Looks good. Keep working.
5/10
3/10
7/10
No.
I only did Utter insanity because it was aparently the best. To be honoest you need some work. You were very stiff through out the whole replay and you were also really really grabby. You had little flow also. be more relaxed and make your moves more precise without having to grab alot. Work on boom kicks too. Makes replays look alot cooler.

4/10
the only reason I really like the first one is that I actually did it in one take, "utter insanity" was made kinda stiff intentionally, I alternate between limp and hold usually.
I like the second one just because its probably my best opening jump I could make, thats definitely my weakest point in SP, and yeah I grab a lot, only in default grav though, in 30 gravity I typically do a lot better.

I actually have a few better replays, but they are all bugged and skip frames, which is infuriating.
-----
ech, I had some more to upload (particularly a midair head removal) but I lost them transferring over to 3.94,
Last edited by draconilian; Dec 16, 2011 at 02:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
stuff..