Toribash
Original Post
Bananana, practice practice practice is how you do these moves, practice and experiment, that's all there is to it.
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by Yanlin
Simple. Shift-P to move it just one frame and manipulate each move slightly.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
Originally Posted by Yanlin
Sure I do. I use Shift+P all the time. Same as Shift+Space

and? What does that have to do with this? You responded to his reasonable, honest question, with irrelevant information. When I say you don't know what you're talking about, what I mean is that you are openly displaying your ignorance.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
That's how they do those acrobatics!

Incorrect. More specifically, there is a very definite movement pattern that has nothing to do with how frequently you adjust tori.

He asked how they are done, I told him.

Also, incorrect.

Simple.

There is a measure of truth to this, but clearly you do not possess it. It is not simple for you. Watch your replay then the video that he posted. One is good. One is trash. Which is simpler? To do something excellent or to throw up some trash?
Last edited by madmanmad; May 15, 2008 at 05:11 PM. Reason: to make it nicer