Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I think you could've had a lot more flow. All I saw was a guy spazzing out, honestly.

Good tips for tricking are:

1. Get high in the air- Gives you some room to get some nice movements and twists in.
2. If you're going one way, don't bounce the other way- A major flaw I saw in your replay was your random flipping. Keep a good amount of flow. It's okay to go left or right, but don't bounce back.
beware
the goblin
Not really. It looks the same. The rolls and movements look horrible and unrealistic.

Sorry man. 3/10 for the effort though.
beware
the goblin
By spazzing out he means that your guy didnt have much fluidity. It looked like you were moving in whichever direction gave you the best flip instead of the best look. Personally, i think you did well keeping yourself relaxed and fluid but like tama said, you didnt have much flow and it looked pretty random. Plan out your movements before you make the replay.
No.
an entrance for nabi's best ? man you have alot of thing to do if your winning with that
the rolls we're flymsi , un-realistic , watch some real tricking on you tube and see if they do any of that random movement , the post was as horrible as the movement
-8/10
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)