Any advices?
Any tips?
Any ideas?

Its 100% hand draw
ANY IDEA ON THE EYES

WIP I

WIP II

WIP III

Last edited by Wojtek120; Dec 24, 2011 at 01:09 PM.
I am taking requests, just PM me
well my tip is, if you are already doin the mouth stretched up by those wires, then teorathicaly they should have something to "grab" as you made them "grab" the back, the back part shouldn't be wide open
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Not a bad start!

I think there is a couple things that you could improve on to make it look better.
Firstly I think that you should move the top wire/hooks on either side of the mouth, up. So it's more in the top corners of the mouth.
Also I think you should make it look like the wires are really stretching open the mouth, you could do this by pulling the top and bottom corners of the mouth outwards more, to give it a bit of a stretching look.
Lastly, I think the gap in the back of the head should be, not so open.
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
well my tip is, if you are already doin the mouth stretched up by those wires, then teorathicaly they should have something to "grab" as you made them "grab" the back, the back part shouldn't be wide open

I'm not sure I understand. So u want to say that wound should more stretched where hooks grab it, right?
Originally Posted by GoldNight View Post
I have already seen this head i think twice..
The back make it more detailed like an actual head spillting.

u try to say that i stole it? Its 100% made by me!

Wound needs more detalied? Maybe some blood but i dont want to mess it up ...
Originally Posted by PRAdA View Post
Not a bad start!

I think there is a couple things that you could improve on to make it look better.
Firstly I think that you should move the top wire/hooks on either side of the mouth, up. So it's more in the top corners of the mouth.
Also I think you should make it look like the wires are really stretching open the mouth, you could do this by pulling the top and bottom corners of the mouth outwards more, to give it a bit of a stretching look.
Lastly, I think the gap in the back of the head should be, not so open.

ok, ok i see. I will try. But im not only sure about this gap... But with the mouth u have 100% right. I will fix it.
-----
oh and thanks for comments too all
Last edited by Wojtek120; Dec 23, 2011 at 08:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Its only physics. I think that it does not affect the appearance of the head. But i will fix it.
-----
or not, it doed not look better
Last edited by Wojtek120; Dec 23, 2011 at 09:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
is he invented chatterer? no.

so why u say that im stealling it.

it like "oh u made robotic set, why did u steal this idea?"
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
It is kind of way too similar to Membrain's work here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=159575

And stealing his idea isn't too great I think, especially when you have the choice of making something original.

Originally Posted by Membrain View Post
The set is losely based on the character Chatterer from the Hellraiser movies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cenobite_%28Hellraiser%29

Read the thread before blaming someone.

/ontopic

It's looking good for a first WIP, but I think you need to fix the mouth here take a look at the mouth in this picture

it's a bit bigger and you can see more than just the theeth.
Last edited by Toxik; Dec 23, 2011 at 10:12 PM.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ