Toribash
Original Post
[Knotz] Recruiting

Hey. We are a new clan that broke off from [DM].

We are getting our tag thingy soon and it's [kz].

There once was a group of antisocial assholes. They made a clan together. After highjacking a boat from a nearby naval base, they drove to an island where they got drunk all the time and partied with their concubines. Eventually, these people had babies. Poseidon was appauled by these dirty men and women, so he cast these babies across the world so they would never see each other again. Little did he know, these babies grew up to be so badass that they were naturally drawn back to the island. They shouted obscenities at Poseidon and took turns kicking his ass. The group of people that found their way back to the island are known as

Application:

Please write a free form, formal paragraph consisting of the following attributes. If you do not write a application that shows real effort, you will be rejected.
[B]
Name:
Best mod:
Skype(?):
Replays (1 single player and 2 multiplayer):
Last edited by JoboMan; Dec 31, 2011 at 09:21 PM.
I apologise for this post.
Name: Justin
Belt: Black
Best mod: Aikido and Wushu
Replays (1 single player and 2 multiplayer).

I will put some soon. I am going to make fresh replays.

So, I would like to join this clan because I think you guys can be active and really successful, you guys are mature and the leaders know what they are doing.
I find all of you really respectful and fun to hang around with. I hope we can be really good friends and keep this clan alive form along time.
Well your join date does show that you probably know your way around ingame however what we really need right now is active members considering most of ours aren't. And although post count is no longer a valid requirement I am going to ask you to hang around our DSC for a bit longer to show me that you can be active on forum.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
[B]
Name: Paliso
Belt: Brown
Best mod: Taekkyon
Replays (1 single player and 2 multiplayer):
Attached Files
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.rpl (66.0 KB, 9 views)
aaassaaa.rpl (35.7 KB, 7 views)
Paliso--Yes this necessary!.rpl (192.9 KB, 7 views)
Trying to learn again.
Rejected.

You are not active enough on the forum and you are not experienced enough ingame.
I apologise for this post.
Hm, where to start
Well my name is Chandler Beltz, and I am only 12 years old, but I am turning 13 in a month. I have a few alts: Chandlerb, mohit, foxx. Yeah, I have quite the bad history, trust me I would be the first to tell you that. But I am a different person. I have completely changed my personality and whatnot. Anyway my highest belt was 4th dan. My best mods would have to be taekkyon and Aikido. My forum and in-game activity is rather flabbergasting. I am on forum and in-game about 10+ hours a day. Oh yeah and my skype is chandler.cassano.
Repalys:
Attached Files
dan.rpl (57.5 KB, 5 views)
decap tk.rpl (77.2 KB, 5 views)
#f_Too much bro.rpl (132.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by kyrn; Jan 1, 2012 at 03:13 PM.