Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Reporting Toribash Virus
Just wanted to play toribash, so i doubleclicked toribash shortcut on my desktop and BANG my avast antivirus blocked threat and moved it to virus chest.
These are virus details:

Security of my computer is priority so please fix this.
Toribash contains no viruses (as long as you don't tamper or add files to the directory that weren't there before).

It may be that the anti-virus program is either outdated, or that it mistook one of the surrounding files in your (C:) drive.

Download a different anti-malware software, like Malwarebytes, and run a full scan to delete the infected files. After doing so, reinstall toribash from here, and you should be back to playing in no time.
Last edited by firebolty; Dec 31, 2011 at 01:15 AM. Reason: "Better" causes problems.
BAD LUCK
Most likely you've been infected by some other means (Just checked, and neither my installation of Toribash or toribash.exe are infected)
And the virus has just infected Toribash files. Just run full antivirus scan, let it delete all infected files and redownload and reinstall Toribash.

Ahem, acutally Avast is good antivirus. Usually either first or second (dunno if Avast or Avira is the top dog one at the moment.)
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.