Toribash
It makes a small sphere of your tori's head that rotates back and forth and appears below your username in multiplayer.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
I'm asking this here not to open a new thred.
Ok, when i click on Textures on Market, there are a lot of different texture maps, but I don't know what a lot of them are. For example the bumpmap textures, the Icon, the gui etc. Any explanation about all of these? I don't want to buy one thing in a future without knowing what it is.
Bumpmap textures are textures that can add a sort of 3D, textured effect to textures.
The icon texture, as far as I know as I have never owned one, is a texture that lets you upload a small image. It appears under your name ingame.
Header, logo, splatter and background textures are textures that allow you to change how Toribash looks when it starts up. Normally you have the Toribash logo, but the logo texture allows you to change it to whatever you want.
:O Thanks. I wonder how a bumpmap 3D would be made. It's interesting the fact that you can customize everything in the game. :O
^I wondered the same thing at one point.

This is an example of how a bump map can be applied to an orange colored sphere, to make it more like an orange fruit. Pic from wiki bump mapping article