Toribash
Original Post
besterich277 "Rusty" 3thDannie
So... Hi everyone who decided to check this topic. Well, i had a 3th Dan and i got banned for 2 years because i got drunk, said im an admin and im gonna ban everyone in this server if you dont give me all your TC... (So stupid of me. I had 20k+ TC -.- I hate myself....) So, i was basically just beating my head with the damned computer screen screaming IM SUCH AN IDIOT. I dident play for about 4 months. Then stupid of me, i realised i can make a new acc. Well, i made a new acc then i was like Oh god... is this aganist the rules...? Answer that please... Gawd... I swear i wont never get drunk and be on the PC again -.-... Well, so here is a replay of mine about 4-6 months ago, i think... So here it is: NolegsNohands.rpl So please tell me, is that a decent move, and can i stick to it? (I know, wrong name, but it doesnt let me modify it :/)
God i hope i wont get my IP banned . I was just drunk. I SWEAR it will never happen again.
Attached Files
NolegsNohands.rpl (76.7 KB, 8 views)
How old are you?
Creating alts isn't against the rules.
And yes, it is, depends on the enemy/mod/etc.

But srsly, how old are you?
You don't even have an idea of how me and you are similiar.
Also I think that you should post this thread in the MP replays thread.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pal View Post
How old are you?
Creating alts isn't against the rules.
And yes, it is, depends on the enemy/mod/etc.

But srsly, how old are you?

18. This is just a fun game that i LUVE. Its just so addicting. More addicting then WoW. And fun.

EDIT: It was on the Classic mod. And the enemy was a Brown Belt :/

EDIT 2: And i THINK it was on the Classic mod. I rarely play instagib. But it mighta been instagib... not sure :S
-----
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
You don't even have an idea of how me and you are similiar.
Also I think that you should post this thread in the MP replays thread.

In wich way? And i was asking is this move an decent usable move. Not showing it off
Last edited by besterich277; Dec 30, 2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm pretty sure that was Taekkyon mod, but you know it :/
Also, the usage of the move depends on what your opponent is gonna do. In your case it worked well, but might not work the next time.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I'm pretty sure that was Taekkyon mod, but you know it :/
Also, the usage of the move depends on what your opponent is gonna do. In your case it worked well, but might not work the next time.

Thanks for the quick answer. And i totally agree.

And i believe it was Classic. Just a quess. dont blame me if im wrong :P