Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[A] Masked Army (something special for new year)
10 bleach hollow masks and ichigo

I was originally designing them so I can sell them 1 by 1 and make a lot of TC but then it hit me - what if instead of different people the masks all went to one clan. wouldn't that be cool. These are templates. I decided not to shade then because people like different things. Some cartoon,others real or unique styles. I cannot satisfy everyone. I was going to add tribal too but same story; people like what they like so I'll let you have fun with this.

Auction for all 11 ends 24 hours after first valid bid
Starting bid 100k
Minimum raise 10k
1k, idc what the start bid is, I swear on my life no one is ever going to buy this for 100k...
Last edited by Tor1g0d; Jan 1, 2012 at 12:30 PM.
Btw your Missing one the mask that belongs to the #1 arrancar which was half a mask and at the top one horn and if you can get the face on the other half of the mask id greatly apprecaiate it it looks like this if you make that ill buy it for 6k
Last edited by takuzo; Jan 1, 2012 at 03:48 PM.
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Guy,the auction is for all of them as a bundle so it cannot be 1k and I refuse 11k. I'd rather cancel an finish them on my own.

Quick question; how much would you say they'd be worth if I shade an colour an slap some tribal on them? Because this was my original plan till I thought it be a good idea to let people do it exactly the way they wanted them.

Takuzo, that'b fun to do,I'll let you know. I also like Ulquiorra he's awesome.
dude, if you want a 100k you must color it, shade it, and make it perfect. this only worth like 3-10k
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Ok,I see. Here,this is my latest cartoon style head tex. Toriabiz, how much would you say this is worth? Be honest,yeah
This is Kes. The seventh snake king. True form is a gigantic yellow/gold winged snake
Thanks Katsudon this it going to help very much. I guess I should face facts- I lost out. I will have to make new ones cause I hate repeating ideas or designs. So..

Old auction over.

New auction: now its individually. All starting from 1k each(man this sucks). We'll identify them by number going clockwise 1 being the blind skull and the middle one is ichigo. Bidding for each ends 24 hours after the first valid bid(this is after the first bid reads "1 day ago" Tell me if you want a res change Now they are currently 512. Oh,and minimum raise is 100 *sigh* I'll have to work harder on my next ones.