Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]2 in one

Im proud of this one the backwound will get better. Suggestions are welcome
end version:
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Jan 8, 2012 at 03:35 AM.

membrain.
All I see is a membrain attempt.
k0t you are awesome but your style is different(?)
you need to get your own.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
What pablo said.
Besides that all of your heads look they same.
Membrainish and grey.
You can do better,make a style of your own and maybe sometimes use brighter colors and stuff.
6/10 because of that.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Have you actually tried this on a sphere yet? Looks like a seam to me.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
i think you guys are just blended by / O MY GOD membrain is the best artist ever. Stop it or dont post here
its harder then it looks to make all that with just one brush and a mouse.
and how this head looks like the same .... i dont know any head of mine that looks like this one
But thx dad sorry i like grey heads but i will try to change it and all know that this is my style and i make a bid longer heads then membrain
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Jan 6, 2012 at 12:48 AM.

who the hell is membrain?

the head looks ok-ish... but idk it looks blurry and sharp simultanously... idk makes it look weird, try to go with one single brush and do everything with it
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
thats ceitique i like. Short and not about styles and other useless stuffs thx but cerberus i already do all with one brush just the ''hait'' it with another
here is my update mates:
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Jan 6, 2012 at 01:32 AM.

then I guess the problem is in intesinty... Try to make the colors contrast more, they look much alike, this is, try to make some really hard shadows and in contrast, some really bright highlights
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.