Toribash
Original Post
original ways to ask a girl to be my girlfriend
The question says it all, im looking for romantic ways, im gonna meet her in school cause she has to go to her test, i want to see original romantic ways, im gonna update this first post with the answers you give me, thanks in advance
God is dead
Ask her if she got an F- or an F+ on her test. Then she'll go out with you.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
start by grouping up with some bros and female bros, make sure she knows them. Be like hey ______ me and _(the friends)_ are hanging out ______ (the day), you should come with us. Then if that goes well ask her out on a date, a 1on1 date.

▲ ▲
Okay.

Write her name on your test and then write on the backside of the paper " Do you want to date me ? ~ your name"
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
If you won't think of something by yourself, don't do it. Just do something more suited to your personality and she will like it.

Or just simply walk up to her, or phone her ( don't message her), and ask her if she's free this Friday or Saturday. Don't schedule the first date the day before school starts.
"If I can't have everything, then just give me a taste."
That tends to work for me. Usually, the woman's penis is in my hand by that point.
Never text, always call, or, if you're daring, do it in person. Try not to sound too cocky or confident, otherwise you'll look like a tool or a player. You want her to feel special, and one way to accomplish that is to make it seem like you don't ask out many girls, but enough to know what you're doing.