Toribash
Original Post
Milk's rpl thread
I enjoy making replays again like i did on the past, so, i will keep this thread updated time by time with every new replay i make, but it doesn't mean i will post here like once in each 2 days.
Also i need improvements, every comment you do in here will allways make me happy even if you say that my replays are horrible (however i'd like if you don't do that, it won't help at anything at all).

Anyways, here's the first replay i will post in here.

i couldn't find my old replay thread do i just had to create a new one
Attached Files
Milk - 36.rpl (231.5 KB, 57 views)
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Yay, your back.

What you can improve in this replay is the speed.
Its pretty slow and not so much in your style.

The replay itself was really cool.
It was really smooth and had nice boom.
The skeet looked awesome also.

9/10

(Go and comment on my replay thread now)
Last edited by ExtHours; Jan 5, 2012 at 09:29 PM.
I Hate My Life - Hours
I'm rusty so my replays doesn't look with the same style as it used to be.

And it only had 1 boom.

(i need more cnc guys)
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Alright so i have just made this for the gm event thing (it's also my first manip).

also bump
Attached Files
Milk - 37.rpl (182.2 KB, 37 views)
Wow, opener was amazing.
Boom was pure awesome!
The decap was ok.
Pose was cool.

Really good job. 9/10

Don't forget to rate my replays when I rate yours ;)
I Hate My Life - Hours
The opener just look like a Wushu opener but it's okay,I liked The punch after the opener tho.
Nice Manip and Nicely Done with the boom. I don't like much when you decapitate the head and The pose was nice
9/10
also known as Darrand
Bump (o(
Attached Files
Milk - 38.rpl (187.6 KB, 27 views)
Only one boom...
Opener was ok. It been seen before.
Decap can be a boom.
The one and only boom was cool.
The chest DM when hitting ground was really good.
Pose wasn't the best.

7/10
I Hate My Life - Hours
I'm not a fan of -30 gravity but i liked the results of this one.
Attached Files
Milk - 39.rpl (303.2 KB, 38 views)
the opener was pretty cool , I love the first boom , it looked pretty nice but I thought you we're going to kick uke after the first kick although you did a pretty nice boom after
the only bad part I think , is the roll to the last boom and I saw you grab to decap that small piece of abs
8/10
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)