Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What would be your Rate for this video?
Hated it!
1 Votes / 4.55%
Meh, 2/10
3 Votes / 13.64%
Good, 6/10
13 Votes / 59.09%
Amazing! 10/10
5 Votes / 22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

*Unmuted*

Thanks man. But, you just liked it. Why didn't you love it? Tell me what I need to do
I Hate My Life - Hours
Why didn't you love it?

lol. I do not feel much difference between like and love.
Tell me what I need to do

nothing. keep the same
I enjoyed sync, but I can't into "holding cam",because you can make sync with cam too.
7/10
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };
You really surprised me with this video.It is a huge improvement from your last works when it looked like you threw some replays in and mixed it with some music.The video has a very good flow but I don't like how you kept the same method of syncing for the whole 25 seconds, but if you think about it for a short video like this you couldn't do much, just keep it in mind for when you make longer videos.Some may find it attractive but not me, don't think you didn't do a good job just because I don't like one aspect of the video.I said once and I repeat again this was a HUGE improvement from your last projects.Next time, try to make it more appealing by adding a little bit of soft contrast here and there, maybe some color correction if you wish.In conclusion, the video isn't bad at all, it needs to be longer or more coherent let's say to hit the rank amazing.But if I were to rate it I would say an eight out of ten.

And please get rid of the film clutters.

Great.
Last edited by Humper; Jan 7, 2012 at 08:31 PM.
I play games and lift weights.
It's alright, the effects were kinda cool but not that special. What I really liked was the syncing, the reverse and pause thing really fitted well to the song. The replays were also pretty damn cool.

7/10