If you wish to join this clan, read this rule's first :
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]1. No Spam,Trolling,and Flamming
2. Dont Post Any Useless in DSC
3. Don't be like an idiot people
4. Must Active on Clan Thread,or If u Not Post In 2 Weeks,You'll Get Kicked
5. Must be Diligent to Send TC to the Clan Bank for Our Clan Offical
6. If You Going to Inactive,You Must PM Leader

The Application Must be a FREE FORM, min 3 Lines
the application must include GMT,Country, real name, age, and Why you want to join this clan...
example:
hi guyz, first, my full name is ahdhan Putre, i'm in junior high school, i'm not active enough but my ingame is pro,so dont call me an inactive, i think i will join this clan because the leader of this clan have more experience.., and the member are very active.with that, i'm suprised, then i'm trying to apply for this clan, oh i forgot, you can call me fauzan, my talent is making avy, and marketting., that's all about me, oh god i forgot, my country is indonesia (GMT +7), i hope i get accepted
Nothing or nothing you can see
GMT : +7
name : mohamad yoga
why i want to join this clan because i think this clan good and i need clan
Last edited by yoga555; Jan 7, 2012 at 02:04 PM.
Originally Posted by yoga555 View Post
GMT : +7
name : mohamad yoga
why i want to join this clan because i think this clan good and i need clan

false app please look the first post
hi guyz, first, my full name is malik, i'm in junior high school, i'm not active enough but i'm ingame is little pro, i think i will join this clan because i want help tomake this clan be official,with that, then i'm trying to apply for this clan, my talent is making some replay, and my country is indonesia (GMT +7), i hope i get accepted
Originally Posted by chominaste View Post
hi guyz, first, my full name is malik, i'm in junior high school, i'm not active enough but i'm ingame is little pro, i think i will join this clan because i want help tomake this clan be official,with that, then i'm trying to apply for this clan, my talent is making some replay, and my country is indonesia (GMT +7), i hope i get accepted

hmmm accept wellcome dude

please be more active in clan thread
Hey people , first of all , My full name is Ties Groen, i'm in Secondary School , I'm a very active ToriBashing Player, I also forum somtimes. I would like to join this clan because i'm not in a clan anymore and i think this clan is very awsome.,I don't know if the members are very active. you can call me Ties or Kingties, My talent is making artistic textures such as Avy's and stuffs. My country is Holland (GMT +1). I hope i get accepted , but i can't force you to accept me.

Hello.
I am LdZ.28 fights to 2nd dan black belt.It is my 3d acc.Profiles:aikido,wushi,lenshu,ninjustsu,twinswo rds
Originally Posted by Kingties View Post
Hey people , first of all , My full name is Ties Groen, i'm in Secondary School , I'm a very active ToriBashing Player, I also forum somtimes. I would like to join this clan because i'm not in a clan anymore and i think this clan is very awsome.,I don't know if the members are very active. you can call me Ties or Kingties, My talent is making artistic textures such as Avy's and stuffs. My country is Holland (GMT +1). I hope i get accepted , but i can't force you to accept me.

nice app, my vote is yes for you
-----
Originally Posted by LdZ73RUS View Post
I am LdZ.28 fights to 2nd dan black belt.It is my 3d acc.Profiles:aikido,wushi,lenshu,ninjustsu,twinswo rds

oke, i accept u, u're very good in game
my vote is yes
Last edited by illusionistalfa; Jan 8, 2012 at 07:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EX 2nd Rank: King of [illusion] clan
[email protected]
Originally Posted by Kingties View Post

hmm my vote yes ill invite u
Good afternoon.
I am a great fighter just need a chance a large clan as the illusion.
I would like to be tested because I am a great fighter, please test me.
I really want.
thank you.
I wish you only knew that my account is bad poetry that I was 3dan was lost .this am.
Orange Belt
My favorite mods are: aikidobd, aikido, running
Attached Files
horcrux.rpl (41.0 KB, 4 views)
te mais.rpl (60.0 KB, 4 views)