Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] Paradox
Alright, so here's the first tb video I've ever made, as well as the first time ever using vegas.
Don't kill me if you think it sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fUOO...5z4_yMq0IJnNQW
League of Legends NA: Locus
Wow chaos its nice for first, You gotta work on your camera work, /op trails 0, And maybe a tad of motion blur to give it a "tofastforyou" look. And some more in sync stuff, Youll get there ^^
5/10
If you need some advice always PM me ^^ Im always here
-----
Oh and make the replays faster
ctrl + Drag with mouse <---- If your using Sony vegas
Last edited by froboy102; Jan 7, 2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pff the replays aren't really special, the camera work is messed up. The music doesn't fit, the videos are really slow. Also don't use standard fx from sony vegas, it looks waay to cheesy, just like the intro. No special transitions or anything, I must say this is pretty boring.
Please download or buy more effects or atleast put more creativity in this.
3/10
Originally Posted by Derezzed View Post
Pff the replays aren't really special, the camera work is messed up. The music doesn't fit, the videos are really slow. Also don't use standard fx from sony vegas, it looks waay to cheesy, just like the intro. No special transitions or anything, I must say this is pretty boring.
Please download or buy more effects or atleast put more creativity in this.
3/10

Replays aren't that bad, cmon.
And the replays are all sped up already, like 180% on all. And what do you suggest using effects with? I need some help here guys. =P
Hmm...
Its good to be your first.
I just got made because of one thing. You didn't /dl Hours but you did /dl everyone else.
Just because my Alt doesn't have any items it doesn't mean my Main have items.

Well, there is no really effects in it.
Camera was really bad.
No sync at all.
Music was pretty much shit.
/opt trails 0

3/10
I Hate My Life - Hours
I didn't have to dl everyone else, their sets were there. And if you would've specified, I may have done it. Sorry.
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
I didn't have to dl everyone else, their sets were there. And if you would've specified, I may have done it. Sorry.

Meh, its fine. Keep it up buddy.
I Hate My Life - Hours