Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex] Free head project #3 ( cartoon )
Hey all, third free head on the way!

this time a fast, simple cartoon head for all you cartoon fans out there ;)

Ingame:

Flat:

this is perhaps my 3rd Cartoon head, so go easy on me :P
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
^Never
Cerebrus dont stick to what your good at... if you do so you wont ever improve
experiment and try to make new things and little by little you'll be doing better
its not too bad... hair is hmmm really creepy
but hey keep on trying
edit: also you could apply your knowledge in other styles onto other styles to create a new one
just try
we must fall sometimes to get to learn/improve
Last edited by Aitor21; Jan 9, 2012 at 05:18 AM.
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
Go back to your old style. This is what I would expect someones first head to look like.

First: The hair is just terrible, its one solid chunk, of two separate colors. It has nothing there to make me think its hair. For all I know without you telling me, he could be a spaceman with a large chunk missing from the front of his helmet. If you would like some help on how to make it look like actual hair, check this link out: http://www.elfwood.com/farp/theart/g...eyenihair.html

It applies to making hair on toris as well, because the concept is the same, despite the tutorial being for a different purpose.

Or, if you want to stick to cartoon style(don't, its what everyone does nowadays), check out some of the better cartoonish heads in the head expo such as these:

pics

I in no way am telling you to copy their styles, but, study them, see what they did and what they didn't do. Then expand upon that yourself, see what you can add to it, and make your own style.

Second mistake I see is the mouth: The blur you applied to it makes it look bad. If it isn't a blur, then I don't know what it is, its very fuzzy.

Lastly: The eyes are too big.
Hoss.
Thanks for the comments, this are the type of criticism I wanted

I never was good at cartoon work, too.... well "cartoony" xD I am learning how to draw manga style tho, I always loved it, and, I hope, that someday I'll start making anime heads aswell as my usual styles ;)

once more thank you all <3
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Not Bad..
Would be Better.. Goodluck..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Cartoon heads are my favorite. I suggest to keep practicing with it. The eyes are too big and the hair is pretty crazy but i say 8/10 nice job.