Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX] The Making of The Happy Fighter
Sup guys.
I need ideas on this WIP head.

The Eyes are C/P:ed.
The mouth was Hand drawn by me, I took a picture on it and, well, Copyed and Pasted it into the pic.
The paper or whatever you want to call it, is made on gimp. No brushes or anything.
Took me 2 hrs to get it clean like this.

This head will be on auctoun when its done. Right here.
I Hate My Life - Hours
you kind of mixing 2 different styles, anime and.... realistic? :<

try to keep with one style only, either C/P everything and do changes, or make it all by hand.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "DO everything from your mind" you can and should use reference pictures from whatever you want, and instead of using only one image try to look at one's eyes, then get another one and look the hair is done and try mix different references ( although with the same kind of style )

if you have any more questions PM me, i'll be glad to help
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Ok, thanks.
I'll try to make the mouth smoother so it matches with the eyes.
And thanks for the idea about the hair.
I just got an idea about it.
I Hate My Life - Hours
Yes, I think your teeth do not match your eyes. Put additional textures and coloring in the teeth, so it matches the well textured eyes. I am worried, however that your eyes will stretch when you apply it to the actual tori. Look at cartoon head flats and you will see how narrow the eyes/features of the textures should be.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
It looks very c/p'd and the eyepatch doesn't look good at all. You just took out the blue eye out and pasted a patch onto it.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by keoni109 View Post
I am worried, however that your eyes will stretch when you apply it to the actual tori. Look at cartoon head flats and you will see how narrow the eyes/features of the textures should be.

That are actually fixed.
This preview has been viewed in-game by me to make sure that the eyes are perfect.
I Hate My Life - Hours