Toribash
Original Post
Anyone know of a clan to help a noob
Well i started playing a few weeks ago, because i saw the trailer and tbh, i just though it looked cool. After downloading, i realized i was a complete noob. I played a couple hours every day, and im not gonna lie, i improved a little. Now im a blue belt, and this took a very long time for me. My friend is only one belt ahead of me, and he can do windmill kicks and all kinds of cool stuff, but i guess i just sort of make up moves as i go along, not very efficient, right? I asked him to teach me, but like he said, he was a horrible teacher. Today, I saw a clan for aspiring players called " Bleu", I was going to register, but i saw the thread was closed. I guess you could call me a "Community noob" or something like that, cause i have no clue what some people are talking about sometimes. What's Unibash? So im asking you, please, if you have a clan or know of a clan that could help me, reply to my thread. I know i sound like a desperate noob, but the truth is i need this help to better myself in Toribash. Im not sure what area i would like to improve, I guess judo, Im hoping the clan has some kind of "Diagnostic" process. So that they see what im best at, and what i need to improve, and what i should better myself in.I'll stop my rambling here, but if you know anything that could help me. Please. Reply.