Toribash
Original Post
3.3 beta on mac
can you run the beta version of toribash 3.3 on a mac? if so, how
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
I don't believe it has been ported yet. It's only a beta, and you can wait. The world will not end if you can't play a beta. ;)
Church of BnW
yea it will (3.3 mods!!!)
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
You could dual boot windows if you have a certain kind of mac, i'm not sure which ones though.

[T]
#hi

You would need leopard (I think) and have bootcamp or parallels or something equivalent.

But, sadly, I have talked to hampa about this before, and he doesn't plan to have betas for macs, just for windows, because it is very rare that something would not work when cross-platformed (even though it has happened before).
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
i wish I could run boot camp, you have to buy windows :P
You can buy cross over games like me which will enable you to install windows games on your mac

It works really well and I use it all the time.

Edit: wait just realized you need a pre-existing toribash folder to install it in... well then you'd have to download two things, but it's still not that bad.

Edit again: oh shit, it might only support a certain ammount of games D: but you could still try it.
Last edited by JDawg; May 18, 2008 at 09:05 PM.
Since when did I become Asian?
(I have boot camp)

Macs have 3.25, which run the 3.3 mods fine.

Huzzah for adequacy!
(lol spelling error)